Kurta, yes, the finest framed outfit which has been defining the portrayal of Indian women since ages. This honoured dress is widely reputed for beautifying female look by providing modesty, covering larger body part. Kurtas bring a pleasing warmth, embellishing the woman's personality to the best.
Historically, the stem base of kurta was detected in some tribes found in Central Asia. People of such tribe wore very slack garments, in form of long gowns. Journeying through yesteryears, this majestic Indian outfit has blossomed itself into a snazzy style daily wear dress. Whether it's a formal day at work, or funky mind youths dancing in barat, kurta makes every occasion flexible.
Convenience is the emblem of kurtas
There are several kinds of women ethnic wear in India, but the comfort that comes with wearing kurtas, is beyond comparison. Basically, wearing a kurta keeps you light and allows you to make free movement throughout your hectic day. In a nutshell, because of convenience reasons, kurtas have been shining through Indian cultural aspects as well as modern dress trends.
No doubt that kurta is very dear and hugely sought after dress among the women in Indian subcontinent. The outfit is famed for being perfect in each weather atmosphere. Since, this elegant women garment requires no laborious safekeeping, we can believe kurtas are the gift of our unique Indian tradition. The most phenomenal types of kurtas
Kurtas have been a prevailing costume for centuries always evolving into different and enhanced designs. These changes in style and upgraded forms of kurtas are uniquely effective, also trendy as well as comfiness actuated. Here, are some of very popular types of kurtas which readily brighten up your day.
Straight Cut Kurta
Looking pretty fascinating, straight cut kurtas forms a slim figure glimpse due to its firm cutting style. This type of kurta has been always women's favourite attire, for it is simple and sober. Everyone wants to wear clothes which allow you to feel relaxed and move around comfortably, this is what straight style kurtas serve for.
Straight cut kurta makes you able to stabilize your body. Since, straight kurta comes in a stitch style, it doesn't seem to be tight on body. It provides better air circulation and allows your body to breathe freely. Because of this comfort as well as style aid, straight cut kurtas always remain in fashion and huge range of straight kurtas for ladies are available in online and offline markets.
The A-line women's kurtas are actually the big cheese in kurta category. Ideal for all types of body shapes, A-line kurtas are available in multiple details and price. Usually set in knee-length,
sometimes a bit longer, A-line kurta produces a triangle-shaped form. Smart women make their days easy by wearing this style of clothing.
Smoothly fit at waist and flexible at hips, A-line kurtas are the perfect answer of daily wear puzzles. Due to its reposeful side slit stitching mode, it allows you to walk or do any work freely. It is this heavenly stress free clothing feel, that A-line kurtas are always in huge demand and are available in wide collections.
Flared kurtas are all about easiness and style sport. The reason why girls tend to buy flared kurtas, is due to its smart look effect. This stylish kurta is designed in one piece as well as in skirt style joined with blouse at top. The most visible eminence this casual wear outfit is their swinging skirt. This is what attracts trendy mind women to shop for flared kurtas.
When it comes about daily style, girls will never settle with compromise. This is why, modern kurta style is rocking with the latest range of flared kurtas. They give a fresh and stress free clothing experience because of their hanging ampleness. They're the best means to boast of modern design in traditional simplicity.
Indo Western style kurta
Innovative design of Indo-western is a fashion trick ruling kurta market hugely. A cute synthesis of Indian and western dressing style, these kurtas make your look complete, right from formal to informal occasions. This modernalized form of kurta is always trendy and popular.
Indo- western kurtas come in multiple shapes and sizes. From dhoti, shirt, gown to simple one piece dress added with cute pattern experiments. Such chic mix outfit items are epic option to suit your style. These funky touch kurtas are never out of fashion, instead they keep growing into more innovative forms. So, here we get to know that Indian kurtas are the iconic fashion industry.
Gown style kurta
Gown style kurta is absolutely stunning and fits all figure types, specially slim body. As name suggests, gown style kurta is designed in floor length pattern, hosting shapes of A-line, straight and flared types. This elegant touch kurta is designed in both one piece pattern, as well as in blouse style, joined from waist.
Gown style kurtas serve best at movement flexibility. The look of these designer kurtas throws very sophisticated impression, due to modest outline. Not only that gown kurtas provide very gorgeous female look, but also remains a perfect choice for all high occasions.
Benefits of wearing kurtas as daily wear
As mentioned, kurtas are one of the most flexibly working outfits, grandly designed to fit our daily garment needs. The more we feel comfortable, the lesser we go stressed carrying out daily hard work. It is uniquely, a matter of huge happiness that we have been introduced with such cozy feel dressing style.
Not only that kurtas furnish us with requisite warmth, they also seem to sooth our mood since they keep us relaxed due to comfort of the dress. Kurtas are always better options as compared to western dressing modes such as fit one piece, belted skirts, or tight jeans.
Below points illustrate the practical benefits of wearing kurtas on daily basis.
- They do produce a true womanly look through the decency of the outfit.
- They fit every need of dressing style.
- Kurtas are less expensive than western dresses and more effective to suit Indian environment.
- With wearing kurtas, you get your dressing done quickly.
- Kurtas are asier to clean and maintain
- Coming in heaps of versatile designs, kurtas are available in wide range, matchable to all body types.
- Dressed in kurta, a woman can feel more protected from getting exposed to fuss, like they do while wearing Jeans or shirts which sometimes unexpectedly get failed with zips or buttons.
- Work performing capacity is jacked up when you're walking in a kurta, because it is movement friendly outfit.
- A kurta remains perfect for all occasions.
Shopping ladies kurtas online at VAABA
Since kurtas are one of the most popular as well as elegant ethnic wear, we, at vaaba are sincerely committed to showcase very best of the latest collection. Finding best kurtas online is just a search away since there are heaps of online stores. But, finding best kurta to meet your choice, satisfaction and look needs isn't easy.
Here at VAABA, we take all care of your categoric kurta quest, that you feel sheer joy of what you've been looking for. Our vast collection of designs, variety, colours and patterns, fair and efficient price range save you from taking pain of long hours of searching best designer kurtas online. Hence, here we take pride in mentioning few of very distinct advantages of buying women kurtas online at VAABA.
- At VAABA, our online store for ethnic wear, we provide very congenial visit experience through our simple site navigation.
- We offer easy to use build up that enables you to easily find what you need.
- A vast variety of kurtas with overbrimming category of designs and patterns are available.
- We believe in effecting 100% professional transaction.
- We provide smooth user experience via friendly page steering.
- Quality of products is our goal, hence you don't regret after shopping with us.
- We focus on utmost shopping comfort, hence our products are listed in broad categories.
- We make sure that our site stays effective in same degree with both mobile and PC browsers.
- Our product images host all perspectives such as front, side and back, so you can have a gross view of the item.
- At VAABA, order management, shopping cart and payment portal are at hand, so shoppers can have their favourite items delivered at door just on their fingertips.
Showing 40 products