Terms and Conditions
This Website is directed at and only meant to be used by you for the purpose of accessing and using the online and offline service provided.
“Vaaba.in” reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, amend, add, or remove all/ or any portion(s) of these Terms and Conditions at any time without any intimation individually. The visitor/ reader is advised to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes made. Your continued visit and use of the Website following the changes to the terms and conditions will imply that you agree and accept to the changes made. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
At the time of registration the User must be at least eighteen years old. We reserve the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Any order cancellation request will be entertained only before dispatch of the order. Any return request will be entertained only within 7 days from the date of Delivery. No exchange/return request will be allowed after the 7 days period from order date.
*Note: However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time.
Usage of Promo Code by the Company
- Promo Codes can be redeemed in online and offline modes both.
- In case you have multiple Promo Codes, in such cases, only 1 (one) promo code can be redeemed per transaction.
- Promo codes are redeemable on select merchandise, specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions only.
- Promo codes cannot be used in combination or clubbed with already discounted merchandise, other coupons, promotions, shipping specials, special offers running or other promo codes.
- Promo codes are strictly free promotional voucher with no monetary value. Promo codes which have a expiry date, cannot be used on the online or offline and will be denied automatically when tried feeding by customer. Vaaba reserves the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time.
- Promo Code value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping charges, sales/ GST taxes or fees.
- Promo code values once used/ applied on an order, cannot be reused if the order is canceled.
- Vaaba can at any time ask the Customer for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Vaaba.
- Promo codes, at Vaaba ‘s discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
- For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
- For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
- Promo codes once used cannot be refunded.
Description of Services
This Website provides access to pricing, news and other information services related to apparel and ethnic wear.
The Website requires, in order availing the services provided by Vaaba through its website “www.vaaba.in”you are required to register as a User by choosing a user name and password for creating an Account. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user name and password and the account. You may create your account through your mobile number.
Personal Information provided to us like your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address, which will be used for verification purposes will be stored in our database and the confidentiality of the data provided shall be maintained in accordance with the Privacy Laws of India.
Before confirmation of any order(s) placed, Vaaba may contact you through the Website and ask you a some information and the order shall be confirmed only after adding the details by the Customer.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by you, Vaaba will arrange to pack and deliver the product to you.
In case the option of payment selected at the time of making/ opting to pay is by electronic means be it Debit/ Credit/ Net- Banking, “In case the option of payment selected at the time of making/ opting to pay is by electronic means be it Debit Card / Credit Card / Net- Banking” all the orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by Vaaba and receipt of payment has been confirmed by Vaaba.
In case, you opt to make the payment on Cash- on- delivery basis, the orders shall stand completed once the cash payment has been received by the delivery person and the product/ article ordered is handed over to you and a receiving has been signed by the you or anybody on his/ her behalf.
Due to slow connectivity of Internet, failure in processing of the order due to any technical default, etc. there may be possibilities that the item selected and put in the cart is not available anymore as the same might have been sold to other customer. Such situation occurs in cases of shortage of products/ articles of a particular range/ quality/ price discount offered/ or high demand at that point of time.
Vaaba offers multiple payment options to Customers on the Website:
Online Payment - Customers can make online payments using his/her/ credit/debit card; and we as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, Vaaba shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
- Cash on delivery - Our courier partner supports cash on delivery as a payment option at no additional charges. Customers can opt for this payment mode by selecting the ‘Cash on delivery’ option in the checkout page.
To make shopping at Vaaba easy and convenient, you get to choose your convenient mode of payment from amongst the below mentioned:
- Cash-on-Delivery at select places
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
- By using this website you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the website and / or services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you shall not modify any content of the website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you shall not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (iii) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the website “and / services” for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Vaaba or any other person or entity, as determined in the Vaaba sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the website and / or services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the website and / or services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the website and / or services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the website and / or services are Vaaba ‘s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Vaaba. No information, content or material from the website and / or services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Vaaba ‘s express written permission
You expressly understand and agree that:
The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Vaaba and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Vaaba makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, Vaaba cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Vaaba does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Vaaba makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Vaaba reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- Vaaba does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Vaaba, its distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) arising from your use of the website.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
Vaaba or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 14 and 15 may not apply to you.